Food Network Live

Food Network is an American pay-TV channel that is held by Television Food Network, G.P., a shared investment and extensive cooperation between Discovery, Inc. (which owns a 69% ownership stake of the network) and Tribune Media (which holds the remaining 31%). Notwithstanding this ownership structure, the channel is maintained and operated as a unit of Discovery Networks U.S. The channel airs both special and general episodic programs about food and cooking.

In addition to its offices in New York City, Food Network has offices in Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, Jersey City, Cincinnati, and Knoxville, Tennessee.